Installation & Getting Started
- Instructions for installing the Android app and Pico firmware, connecting the Pico to your Android device and connecting the Scoppy oscilloscope to your signal source
Using the app
- How to use the Scoppy Android app
- Listing of the GPIOs used by the scoppy-pico firmware and a description of their functions
- Design and build an Analog front-end to your Scoppy Oscilloscope so that you can measure different voltage ranges (ie. different to the 0-3.3V range of the RPI Pico ADC inputs).
Scoppy on GitHub
- The Scoppy GitHub repository.